Entrepreneurs worldwide and across industries will agree that CRM solution is an essential tool for modern business. It offers customer intelligence to the business to help it find more sales opportunities. A modern business is greatly dependent on its CRM solution for its performance.
Introduction of cloud CRM has brought further changes to the situation. Before introduction of cloud computing and as-a-service era, software was mostly deployed on-premise. That required the company to build its very own IT infrastructure to host and run the application. Further, users were also responsible for backing up the data and appling security measures to safeguard their information. All these used to increase the cost of acquiring and maintaining software application for business management. But cloud has changed the situation. By removing the requirements of establishing IT setup and deploying the software through internet it has significantly lowered the costs of enterprise applications. Cloud CRM belongs to this suite of enterprise applications that are helping enterprises (particularly SMBs) in leveraging the power of technology in their respective business environment. In this article we will discuss the benefits of adopting cloud CRM solution into your business and how it can improve your traditional small business setup.
- Improves customer insight: Gleans data on customer, like- name, address, relations, email ids, interactions with company and more, to offer concise, structured information on customers. Allows users to perform custom searches and offers insight on customer’s buying pattern.
- Improves decision making: Since it brings all customer information to your fingertips it offers insight for devising customer centric policies. It eliminates redundancy and offers lean and smart customer data for better business.
- Automates sales force: By offering sophisticated lead management solution cloud CRM boosts your sales; makes your sales team smarter. The user will receive all information on a client on its interactive UI. They can further customize the view to perform in-depth analysis on the opportunity to offer personalized service.
- Offers round the clock data accessibility: The data hosted in cloud is available round the clock. This adds dynamism to your business environment; improves efficiency of your sales team by giving them direct access to customer data from anywhere, anytime.
- Improves efficiency of call center: Lowers the pressure on your customer service representatives in more than one ways. With structured customer data your team will always find the information they need which will improve their efficiency and therefore, raises the bar of customer service. You can further create interactive self-help interface for your customers. This will improve overall customer experience and help you retain more customers.
- Offers better customization: Cloud CRMs are more flexible in terms of customization. Most service providers now offer simple CRM customization solutions that can be performed at the users end. Users can customize the view of the fields or can transform it into a part of their business by personalizing it with company theme, logo etc.
- Lowers IT expenses: Installation of cloud CRM requires no hardware or networking infrastructure at the client’s end and thus, ensures faster deployment. Often involves no learning curve, which further lowers expenses towards employee training.
- Resolves data backup issues: With on-premise software the user is responsible for manually backing up the data. Automated data backup solutions for legacy applications are often expensive. With online customer management software backup services are offered by the service provider.
- Enables BYOD: For the companies that want to introduce BYOD system cloud applications offer appropriate solutions. Cloud will improve data mobility, accessibility and interoperability, which means the sales representatives on the go, will have better accessibility of the CRM on their personal smartphones and tablets.
- Improves productivity: Cloud CRM will make your business leaner and smarter by offering improved sales, marketing and customer management tools. Conduct your entire business from a single application. You’ll surely see improvement in terms of more leads, more closed deals and happy bunch of customers and employees.