Most business-minded individuals go for the cheapest possible way to advertise. For those people who make money through the internet, the biggest goal is to make their post, tweet or videos become viral. If many people see them, the more the name or product will be popular. Getting more visitors will mean more potential clients.
Making something that will eventually go viral is not at all easy, there are many things you need to take into consideration, and some of them that a social media post that can go viral:
- A Persuasive Call To Immediate Action. Not everyone who notices your product will take a closer look, you need to be in control of the situation. Make sure that your post has a commanding presence enough for people to want to click on them, follow the link, retweet, purchase the product or place a comment on a blog.
- Clickable Links. Putting in links is the easiest way for people to know who you are and what you are offering. It serves as a short cut, an easy access for your potential clients. There are only a few people who will make an effort to research you so you need the information to be a giveaway.
- Impeccable Timing. Timing is everything. Study the best time to make a “press release”. It would be a waste of effort if your target customers will not get to see your post. If you are catering to many clients all over the world, try to find out what is the most possible time for everyone to see your work. There will be different times in the day that your clients will face the computer, place yourself in their shoes.
- Ability To Be Shareable. If you can’t make it shareable, how do you expect to make it viral. Allow every possible chance for people to be able to share it. For instance, in Twitter, if you will not leave any room for a person’s name to retweet your tweet, it will not go viral. Abbreviating and shortening your tweet may do the trick.
- Definite Importance. You may have all of the things mentioned above, but none of them will matter if your post is not valuable. The content of your post must be significant so that people will notice it. Be sure that the post is also relevant to your cause. The value of your post will be the number one determining factor on how far it will go. Make sure that your post will be relevant to what you are promoting. Otherwise, it will serve no purpose at all.
It is important to realize the responsibility you have on these posts. Make sure that they serve the purpose it was meant for them to do. Making a viral post is a work of science and art.