The benefits offered by inbound marketing for the businesses are many. Due to this reason, now most of the businesses are looking forward to take advantage of inbound marketing. The cost factor associated with this marketing method is also less. It is also making such marketing method a highly adopted one in this world now.
- This sort of marketing is based on the creation of content and its distribution through different online channels.
- The experts involved in this business can create landing pages as well as the graphics that contain call-to-action for attracting and converting leads.
- Required data is also collected through marketing automation-system.
- These experts can even suggest for the new content as well as new strategies to help the business in growing in a good way.
There are also some extra costs associated with the inbound marketing method. These are:
- Extra cost related to PPC, press release and email marketing.
- SEO for the web pages, videos, blogs, social media profiles, downloads, and for press release.
- cost for producing professional videos
- cost for marketing automation
Due to all these costs, business owners may think that in-bound marketing is going to be pricey for them. But in reality, this sort of marketing is different and it is mostly based on the investment that you need to make in experience and talent. It can be pricey on a long run like the outbound marketing. If you are looking for positive ROI, then it may take a few months to achieve the target. However, it also depends on the size, brand visibility as well as competitiveness of your company. But surely investing in in-bound marketing can produce great results for you on a long run. Here is why?
- The cost associated with this marketing method remains 62% less with comparison to the conventional outbound marketing.
- Some of the marketing channels like social media, blogging, and SEO used under it cost really less than the marketing channels associated with outbound marketing.
- 57% of the businesses using inbound marketing have reported that they have acquired customers through Linkedin, 48% achieved through Facebook as well as 42% from Twitter.
- 66% of the buyers have indicated that relevant and constant communication is offered through marketing and sales organizations and this is the key in choosing the best solution provider.
- The leads nurtured through it can have 23% shorter sales-cycle
- The leads nurtured through it can have 9% more deal-size.
- Considering to automate the lead-management process can enhance the revenue generation by a minimum of 10% and this will happen in just 6 to 9 months. The uncertainty in economy cannot even affect this ratio.
- Near about 35 to 50% of the overall sales can go for the vendor who responds first to the inquiry. The rate of response will also decrease once the age of the lead will increase.
With so many benefits offered by inbound marketing, now most of the business owners prefer to go for it instead of trying the traditional marketing methods that cost high and produce less result.
Leave a Reply