If you are, we thank you for landing yourself here on ThinkAboutCRM.com. As we might think, the ultimate reason you are here is because you are interested in gaining knowledge and information about Customer Relationship Management (CRM). If so, then you know you’re now in the right place. We have heaps of information, articles, tips, and everything you want to know about CRM.
On top of the front page, you may see the “What is CRM” button where you can begin to explore this site and to understand what CRM is all about. There are also numbers of article categories to help you in finding articles that suit your needs ranging from CRM, Social, Technology, to CRM Software Reviews. This is just a glimpse of what is on ThinkAboutCRM.com so once you’ve gone through this list, just take your time to explore the rest of the site.
If you are a return visitor, ThinkAboutCRM.com is also a good place to stop by since our latest articles will always be here for you. It’s a great way to help you in discovering the facts you know nothing about CRM.
We always improve everything we have on ThinkAboutCRM.com from your feedback and at ThinkAboutCRM.com, we appreciate getting your views so that we can see what things interest you and know how to better serve you in future.
Feel free to engage in discussions on the site or kindly drop us an email. We would love to hearing from you, so don’t be shy. Let’s talk!
Here’s some posts we pick for delightful readings on your first visit at ThinkAboutCRM.com
CRM Course & Professional CRM Certification
Looking for CRM Course and Professional CRM Certification? Get the details information here..!
- What is CRM?
- Why is CRM Important?
- CRM and Its Benefits
- What is a Sales Force Automation?
- What is a Marketing Automation?
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Right CRM Software
- The CRM Process – Step by Step
- 5 Benefits of CRM on Your Profit
- 5 Customer Relationship Techniques that Work
- 6 Great Examples of Customer Service
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Service
CRM Software Reviews
- Best CRM Software of 2012
- CRM Software Reviews
- 5 CRM Software Reviews for your Small Business
- A Review of desk.com – The All in One Customer Support Applications
- A Review of AffinityLive – Combining CRM + Projects + Tickets + Time Billing in One Platform
- A Review of Campaigner – Email Marketing from Start to Send
- A Review of Answerbase – It Answer to your Demand for an Online Presence
- A Review of amoCRM – a Simple Easy-to-Use Sales Management System
- A Review of Mailchimp – an Email Marketing Service
Social CRM and CRM Cloud Applications
- Social CRM and Its Place in the Sales Process
- Cloud CRM Solutions – Thoughts on Cost Considerations
- 4 Ideas to Put Cloud CRM to Work for your Small Business
Free CRM Software in the Market
Social Media, Inbound Marketing and SEO
- Social Media vs SEO
- 20 Tips for Engaging Customers With Social Media
- Inbound Marketing – Benefits are many!
- Content Marketing – Much More than Only a Famous Buzzword at the Internet Marketing Industry
- Video Interview: R ‘Ray’ Wang on How You Build an Effective Customer Engagement Strategy
- Video Interview: Paul Greenberg about the Benefits of Merging BPM & CRM