Today we did Campaigner Email Marketing Solutions review to see what all the fuss is about.
Whether you’re just getting started with email marketing or you’re a professional users, Campaigner would be the best email marketing solutions that cover from start to send.
Start at only USD 10 per month for up to 1,000 contacts to USD 200 per month for up to 50,000 contacts.
- Grow contact list:
- easily import existing contact lists into campaigner, pull the contact list from gmail, salesforce.com and virtually any email or contact management program.
- Add your list with simple sign-up forms placed in your website. No coding required.
- Integrate with Facebook.
- Add new contacts easily using any WIFI-enabled device via your mobile phone.
- Manage and Segment your Lists; campaigner enable you to segment your contacts based on their interests. You can segment by which links your subscribers have clicked-on. By doing this, campaigner will be able to maintain as many lists as you require, so you can create relevant and successful campaign.
- Create emails using over 500 templates provided by campaigner. No need to worry if you have no coding skills, you can still personalize your campaign by choosing hundreds templates and contents available.
- Ensure Emails Get Delivered. Campaigner has the tools to help your emails deliverability rates of over 97%.
- Track Campaign Result. Are your email marketing effective? Yes, Campaigner has the tools to track campaign result. Campaigner provide a detailed statistics of each campaign – numbers of subscribers, who has opened the emails, which links they clicked, who has unsubscribers and other details. By doing this, you can analyze what works and doesn’t work for your contacts, so you can improve future emails.
You might also like:
5 CRM Software Reviews for your Small Business http://www.thinkaboutcrm.com/5-crm-software-reviews-your-small-business
CRM Software Reviews http://www.thinkaboutcrm.com/crm-software-reviews
5 Customer Relationship Management Techniques that Works http://www.thinkaboutcrm.com/5-customer-relationship-management-techniques-work